Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Thursday, July 28, 2005

HI there everyone

This will be a multi purpose message. First of all. I haven't been feeling well so I may not post a whole lot, also I am asking that you'd pray for me because I'm feeling aweful and my throat hurts really bad.
Don't forget.. if you'd like to subscribe to a great guide dog email list that I run than submit your email address in the dialog box above.

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters