Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Monday, July 25, 2005

Welcome

Welcome everyone. I have been using this to blog other things and thought why not use it to share my plays and other stuff. So... I hope you enjoy everything I have to share. Everything is done by me and all the voices and sound fx and other things are all done by me. I hope you'll find these plays inspiring, enjoyable, encouraging and more. Some times I may share stories in text form as well. I may also just come on over here and just talk a bit. So you may never know what to expect. Also if I think it's worth archiving, I'll put my show up here. So, happy listening and reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters