Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Thursday, July 28, 2005

For Fiona

You're so far away
doesn't any body stay in one place anymore
it would be so fine to see your face at my door
seeing you again could only do me good
and it doesn't help to know that your just time away.

... I miss you buddy girl...
... I love you and always will...

I don't care what any one says...
greiving doesn't end over night. You need to give your heart time to greive.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Fiona's song's
You are so beautiful
Always on my mind
My girl
Because you loved me
Forever and for always
Always and forever
You're just too good to be true
Never can say Good bye
That's what friends are for
We never really say good bye

That's all I could think of for now.
So I'm outa here.
Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters