Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Monday, July 25, 2005

What's this

:-) What's This?
I found some drugs in your pants pocket. I want to know why? I don't know mom. Maybe Jen put them there cause there not mine. Uh, right. I want to know what you are doing with drugs. She's a druggie ah great! Matt go to your room. Yeah, whatever. He laughs as he walks out of the room. A rumble is heard at the door and then the door opens and there's a crash. I'll be right back. Hello! Is anyone going to help me here? Sorry honey, I was having a discussion with our daughter. She picks up the bag that fell on the floor. She looks up at her husband. Oh, (she laughs) what's so funny? He asks. Just you standing in the door way trying to balance all those bags. They walk into the kitchen. He sets the bags on the table and she sets hers on the counter. Well, so how did your day go honey? He looks at his daughter. She looks at him then at her mom. Well, are you going to tell him? She looks at her dad and looks away when his glance meets hers. What? He asks as he pulls some fruit out of one of the bags on the table. I found drugs in a pair of our daughter's pants. He looks at his wife then at his daughter in disbelief. What kind Tylenol? He says laughing. No Ron. I mean drugs! She says giving him a stop joking look. Then she lays the baggie of drugs on the table. It has about half a teaspoon of drugs in it she says. He picks it up and looks at it with disbelief. He puts it down and shakes his head. Is this yours? He asks. No she says quietly.
So, there are drugs in YOUR pants pocket and they're NOT YOURS? She shrugs her shoulders. I think there Jen's maybe, or Madison's. Ok. He says. Let's call them.
He picks up the phone.
He asks his wife for the number. What's the number? Honey hang it up. Jane!! What's the number! Okay! They're mine, she says looking at him breifly then she looks away again. He hangs up the phone and looks over furiously. I knew it he says. I just wondered how long it would take for you to fess up. Where did you... who... He pauses for a second then feels the anger and hurt rising from within him. Where did we go wrong? Where in the world did we go wrong. A tear falls down his daughter's cheek. Honey look her mothers starts. No! I mean it her fathers says angrily, where did we go wrong with you? He asks. I don't know dad? She says with tears streaming down her face.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Talk to your kids about drugs and hopefully you can prevent this from happening. But if it does... know that God holds the wisdom in how to handle it. Ask him for help and let him lead you. Blaming will get you absolutely no where. So let him lead and he will direct you in what to do about this and anything else in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters