Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Saturday, October 22, 2005

A Poem

There's a canyon between you and I,
I feel so alone that I could just die,

How can I cross what keeps us apart,
I want you to stay here in my heart,

My sin and disobediace and myself has pulled me away,
From the one who created all things and I know that I've strayed,

Help me Lord to come back to you,
I've gotten where I don't care, and I almost feel that you I never knew,

Lord I need you and this is clear,
Please come to me please draw near,

Without you I"m empty and hopeless and sad,
You are my Lord the best friend I've ever had.

Please fogive my ways, sins and deeds,
and hold me in your arms because it's you I need.

Writen by the Holy Spirit and given to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters