Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Monday, September 19, 2005

My guide dog

Hi there everyone. I just wanted to talk about my guide dog. He's a very special dog. He's a yellow lab who's a swet snuggle buddy and he's a great worker. I have really enjoyed working with him. I've had him for almost six months. In the end of September he will be two. He's a big boy for two. He really is a good boy and helps me to feel more comfortable in public. I don't feel so alone, or isolated. He's more than my eyes, or my guide dog, he's my heart. I really miss my Fiona. She was my heart too, but she's gone now and it's just my boy and me. I just don't have the words to discribe how much I love him and how thankful I am that he's in my life. Any way, I guess I'm gonna finish this because I have a bit of a headache and I need to take some medicine. Take care everyone and God bless you all. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters