Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

How do I say I'm sorry

How do I say I'm sorry for all the things I do,
How do I ask forgiveness when I know I am not true,

How do say a prayer when I can't even speak,
I'm in the valley not on a mountain's peak.

I want to cry and even try
to call your name, but I don't know why?

Why do I do the things I do,
They only pull us apart and don't glorify you,

If only I could stop this insanity now,
We could be closer, but how,

I'm afraid of everything in sight,
and even of things that go bump in the night,

I worry about things that are silly and strange,
and oh dear Lord I want to change (this line changed on Sat 8-5-06 ^)
I don't have the right to say your name,
and since I've been rebelling I haven't been the same,

I think of you the whole day long,
but I can't seem to reach you because I've done such wrong,

Oh God if you still hear me,
Answer my plea,

I'm so alone and it's YOU I REALLY NEED!!

I love you Lord,

Please Lord fogive me,

:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters