Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Amusement park

Today me, my mom, my step dad, my brother, my neice and my nephew are all going to a cool amusement park. This is my favorite one since it's close by and it has lots of cool rides. Any way, I'd like to post some picures up here after they're developed. I don't think I have enough money to get a disposable camera so I'll pay my mom for copies if she'll let me pay her.
Any way. I'll be back late, but if I'm not to tired I'll let you guys know how things went. Some times I wish I had a poleroid camera because than mom takes pictures they'd come out right away.

Also.. Thanks for praying for me. I still feel tired and my nose is still runny then stuffy, but overall I feel better than I did. My throat feels much better. Thanks for your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters