Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Some prayer requests

Please keep these people and thier families in prayer.

Heather's Mom: They think she may pass away soon and she has alzheimers and hasn't been doing well for the last few days.

JB: Has inner ear trouble and has also been feeling bad after he eats. He also feels tired alot and generally doesn't feel well.

Rachel and Tony: Pray God's will for them and if they should be together.

Daniel: He is 20 and may still drinking alot and doing drugs.

Brother John: Fullfillment in his life.

Me: I have arthriatis, asthesma, seizures and other issues as well. Also a very important unspoken request.

My family: That they would feel content under any circumstances. What I'm trying to say is that they would be happy and content with whatever is going on and I pray that for me and everyone else too.

Blog spot: Pray for the people who made this possible and for those who keep these pages and this service available and running.

For the teacher's of God word: That they would teach what God wants them to and that they would not go way ward.
That would be a good prayer request for us all. Don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters