Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Say a prayer for Judge Roberts


Please take a few minutes now and then to say a prayer for Judge Roberts that God's will shall be done so that if God wants him to be in the Supreme Court he will be and if not then he won't. Thanks and I'll be back soon. Probably tomarow. God Bless you all and Take care.

2 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 10:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I certainly hope so! We need someone on the supreme court who will do their job the way they are supposed to not make law on there own personal feelings.

 
At 9/13/2005 10:58 PM, Blogger Cricket said...

I agree. Thanks for checking out my blog. I read the first few paragraghs. I agree with you on the hurricane stuff too. I am geting tired so I had to finish early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters