Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Monday, September 12, 2005

Not forgotten


HI there everyone. I didn't forget about this blog. Although I thought maybe you guys thought I did. I'll be updating my
program on here. I am glad to do that. Also... please keep the
people that lost their homes and people they love in the horrible
tragedy of hurricane Katrina. I hope this country's millitary and
government will be ready when something else occurs. Floods,
more hurricane's, terrorist attatcks and so on. Take care and I
will be updating soon. Thanks for the feed back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters