Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone. It's me and I'm back. I betcha thought I forgot about this blog, but I didn't. Any way, I hope you're having a beautiful Christmas Season and that you're close if not finished with your Christmas Shopping. I'm done. Hope you enjoy the quality time with your family and friends and if you don't have a place to go well atleast know that Jesus is with you.

Take care and may God Bless you

c c
cccc
cccccc
cccccccc Have A
cc Merry Christmas
cc And A Happy New Year
cc

P.s. the green and brown c's are supposed to make up half a Christmas tree. I'm updating this on the Dec 31st at 7:50 a.m., but I'm leaving the original time and date stamp so you and I will know when I originally wrote this post. God Bless.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters