Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. God bless you all.
May God bless you.

My Christmas was very nice.
I'll try to remember everything that i got.
And also what I gave.

Here is a list of the things I recieved:
The following are from my Mom and Step dad
A dancing and singing brown dog.
A Christmas ornament with a poem about daughter's on it.
A red and blue L.E.D. keychain light.
A beautiful red robe.
A few pair of stretch pants.
A chair.
A space heater.
And the last thing that I can remember cause I even went up stairs to look and the last one is a... T.v. cool huh?
Ok. Now here are more gifts I recieved from others.
A snow man who moves and plays the piano and sings three carols from Hallmark. From C
A red sweater with a scarf from one of my Aunt's and my uncle and cousins.
A tin of pop corn from c's daughter and husband.

And the last thing I recieved is a red sweater from AC and UC.
And I believe that is all of the lovely things that I recieved.
Here are the gifts I gave.
I may not remember them all so if I don't then I will let you know when I update.
I gave
A singing mouse with a reigndeer head band
to my neice, nephew and Step dad's grandson.
An excersise video to my Mom... who wanted one.
A tool set for my Brother and my Step dad.
( The tool sets where diffrent.)
Oh yeah,
I also got my nephew a poker set and I got my neice.. kind of a small version of a magna doodle. She likes it.
Which made me Happy.

*******Also I have an announcement to make*******
My neice won a drawing contest that a local store was holding and she won a big bag of toys.

I knew I past down some creativeness. lol.
Any way,
I hope you all have a Beautiful 2006.
I'll continue to update and try to update more often. I hope you've enjoyed my blog. It's been up since July 2005.
I will be spending some time with my Niece and Nephew today so maybe we'll make some more funny stuff and maybe you'll get to hear some of it.
Take care.
God Bless.
Cricket and Guide dog



I will be sharing more with you all soon.

May your new year be bright
and now to all Good Night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters