Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Some prayer requests

Please pray for the following:
My family - general
My guide dog - He has an ear infection. Pray it will be gone soon and he won't have any more.
J.B. - He's on blood pressure meds. pray for that and his inner ear problem and for his kidneys.
Heather - Pray for her Kidneys. She may have to go on dialysis.
My neighbors - Unspoken request
Me - Very Important, but unspoken

If you have any prayer requests please submit them. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters