Apple Tree Play House

Would you like to hear some of my original made up plays acted out by me and about real life issues and other interesting stories, poems, thoughts, feelings, archives from my program and so on? Then visit my page.

Subscribe to gdosg
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Asking for your prayers

Please keep praying for my boy so that the ear infection will go completely away and that his ear will be clean and dry and the infection won't come back. This was his second one ever.
Also... I wanted to also ask if you'd pray for me. I might be getting a cold.
And pray for J.B. too. He's not feeling well.
Well my nose is running like a river so I'll write later sometime. God Bless You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

Free Hit Counters